We are delighted to ship orders anywhere on the planet!
Samples are developed to suit the specification, color and other terms if applicable of our buyer's requirements. Our samples is available free of cost but the buyer is supposed to pay the shipment charge. For instance, you have to pay $50(USD) for our courier service for a package weight under 0.50 kg. We will choose from DHL/FEEDEX/TNT, whichever fits the best in your area.
We strive to waste nothing and keep recycled materials to a minimum.
* Your order will be packaged in a recyclable paper based materials like paper-made cartoon,
* We will not use any plastic envelopes, bags, Hubble wrap or air pillows,
* If tape is needed we will use paper-based tape(boxes) which is biodegradable,
We accept variety of payment policy at Eco Bag House. Our experienced accounts team is happy to work with you to make the paying process clear and safe. Each confirmed order is accompanied with an itemized PROFORMA INVOICE that includes our bank details for making payment.
The most common payment method, we recommend making a bank transfer for your order as it is the quickest and easiest method. The PROFORMA INVOICE contains all the details needed to make the transfer:
1. Commercial Invoice
2. Packing and weight list including shipping marks
3. Bill of Landing (BL)
4. Country of Origin Certificate
5. Others Doc: (By Negotiation i.e. Insurance Certificate, SGS Certificate, GSP Certificate etc)
Payment Terms On Consignment Basis:
1. Payment: 50% payments should be paid in advance and rest 50% will be paid before shipment of the commodities,
2. Production Lead Time: 7-30 working days after receiving advance payment,
3. Shipment: Shipment will be made within 5-7 days after receiving outstanding payments,
4. Partial Shipment: Part payments and partial shipments (minimum 2x 20* FCL) are acceptable,
5. Tolerance: Normal tolerance of +/-5% in quantity and weight are acceptable,
6. SGS Inspection: SGS inspection Report if required it would be provided at buyer's option and cost,
7. Charges: All charges outside Bangladesh are from Applicant's Accounts
Payment Terms against LC:
1. 30% Payments should be paid in advance against LC. Rest 70% will be made at the time of reimbursement,
2. The letter of credit (LC) must be irrevocable, Transferable at sight and must be continued with direct reimbursement option,
3. The letter of credit (LC) should be issue from any 1st class bank of the world,
4. Part payments and partial payments (minimum 10x20* FCL) are acceptable,
5. Normal tolerance of +/-5% in quantity and weight are acceptable,
6. SGS inspection report if required, it would be provided at buyer's option and cost,
7. All charges outside Bangladesh are from applicant's accounts
Say No to Plastic!
Cosmetics Carrier bags
Save Environment, Save Life.